We bring our years of building expertise to commercial construction. Building luxury custom homes has given us an uncanny attention to detail and this shines through on our commercial projects.
From restaurants, office spaces, and retirement homes we can handle anything your commercial construction project throws at us.
With Atera, you get the whole package. You get everything from planning land, to design, to construction. We can help take your project from just an idea to a physical building.
Commercial Construction Services We Offer
- Interior Design
- Renovation and Remodeling
- Ground Up Construction
- Ground Up Construction
- Site Development and Utilities
Benefits of Working With Atera
Atera has years of experience in this industry and has built an impressive portfolio over time
- We handle everything you need
Starting a new commercial construction project can be very stressful. At Atera we do everything we can to ensure your project runs smoothly. We help you with finding land, budgeting, financing, permitting and construction
Not only do we ensure your project gets done on time but we ensure that the project gets done right. We always make sure our clients expectations are met.
Commercial Industries We Serve
- Office Spaces
- Retirement Homes
- Athletic Facilities
Cities We Work With On Commercial Projects
- Bellevue WA
- Renton WA
- Kirkland WA
- Seattle WA
- Issaquah WA
- Newcastle WA
- Sammamish WA
- Redmond WA
- Maple Valley WA
- And More!
Commercial Construction Contractors
Finding the right commercial construction contractor for your project can be a hassle.
Here are a few of the main points you need to consider when choosing which one is right for you.
Reputation and Portfolio
What kind of reputation with past clients does the company have? At Atera our customers are the highest priority. Our solid reputation with customers is shown through repeat customers and customer testimonials.
Do they have the skills necessary to complete the project?
We are a top of the line construction company. We build luxury homes and commercial businesses that are flawless.
A budget you can afford
Starting a commercial construction project can be expensive and you need to ensure you are able to fit everything you need under the budget. We help you with budgeting and planning to ensure everything in your project runs smoothly!
Commercial Building Permits We Help With Include:
- Detention Vault For Stormwater
- Major Commercial Project
- Meduim Commercial Project
- Minor Commercial Project
- Portable Building Foundation
- Shoring Permit
- Tenant Improvement
How Long Will It Take For My Commercial Construction Project To Be Finished?
We strive to have your project completed and move-in ready within 4-8 months. We always develop strategic building plans and pick out all of the required materials prior to beginning construction to avoid delay.
What Services Do You Offer?
- Interior Design: We offer pre-designed packages or ones tailored to fit your needs. Our goal is to provide superior packages that will enhance the interior appeal of your new commercial building and bring the wow factor to you and your customers alike.
- In-House Design Team: Our design planning and home construction process offers our experienced designers the freedom to exercise their creativity. Our talented team of designers, craftsmen, builders, and project managers apply their fine building skills to every project from start to finish.
- Design and Budget Establishment: We are here to guide you through the finance pre-qualification process. Based on your pre-qualification results, we can help you determine a building budget prior to signing a construction agreement. If you choose Atera to build your custom commercial building, we will offer you a discounted price on the design!
- Construction: Once the preliminary planning is completed and agreements are signed, we can begin construction on your commercial building. We will keep you involved throughout the entire process so you always know what is going on with your project.
Do You Help With Permitting?
Yes, we have a lot of experience with commercial building permits and can handle that for you.
What is Commercial Construction?
Commercial construction is when you build a commercial business usually with the intent to sell or lease them out to other people, where they will use the space for commercial purposes.
What Does A Commercial Builder Do?
A commercial builder does construction work for commercial projects. They either help with the building tasks or supervise the process.
What Type of Financing Do I Need?
Prequalifying for a commercial construction loan is a great way to determine your budget. Prior to entering into an agreement with us, you should first sit down with a lender and discuss your financial qualifications.
What is a Commercial Construction Loan?
A commercial construction loan is used for the construction or renovation of a commercial building. A commercial construction loan can be used for labor or materials for your commercial project.
Why Take Out A Commercial Construction Loan?
If you are looking to construct a new commercial business or renovate an existing one, getting a commercial construction loan is one of the best ways to be able to fund the project.
Can I Use My Own Floor Plan?
At Atera, we are willing to create a unique floor plan that is perfect for your business and your needs. However, most of our clients prefer to choose from our existing portfolio of designs. We can make modifications to any of the designs in our current portfolio in order to meet your preferences.
What Do You Charge For Commercial Construction cost per square foot?
There are a variety of factors that determine the final cost of a commercial construction project built by Atera, including the size and design of your chosen plans. Instead of working at a price per sq foot model we usually work on a fee model. This makes for a much more predictable and flexible pricing model for your project. To get a more accurate price please contact us.
Do You Have Available Lots?
Yes, we do. We would be happy to show you our available building sites.
Can You Build on a Lot I Already Own?
Yes, we can.
How Do I Get Started?
We would be honored to handle your commercial project. To begin the process, give us a call at (425) 800-0947 so we can discuss your project.